- With one’s family, or as a family: when they went out en famille, Steven always droveMore example sentences
- Actually, we went out en famille to a swish noodle bar earlier today.
- We went out en famille in the mornings, and in the afternoons handed the children over to the care of our holiday tour operator.
- A few days later I was back in Kirtlington, but this time it was for Sunday lunch en famille.
French, literally 'in family'.
More definitions of en familleDefinition of en famille in:
- The US English dictionary