- In a row with the end of one object touching that of another: bales were laid end to end for a deliveryMore example sentences
- If every Barbie doll ever manufactured were laid end to end, they would circle the earth three and a half times.
- If all the glass, wine and beer bottles were laid end to end, they would stretch from Ireland to Sri Lanka.
- Once he has reached that figure he will begin laying the coins end to end to try and form the longest line of pennies ever.
More definitions of end to endDefinition of end to end in:
- The US English dictionary