- A species of animal or plant that is seriously at risk of extinction: special collections of rare and endangered species from CreteMore example sentences
- The men are accused of breaking state laws that protect endangered species.
- Every advanced nation has strict regulations to stop the harming of endangered species.
- High up in the mountains around Baltistan in Northern Pakistan there lives an endangered species of snow leopard.
More definitions of endangered speciesDefinition of endangered species in:
- The US English dictionary