- A tailboard.More example sentences
- Shortly, the silence was broken by the whine of motors, as the endgate of the shuttle swung open, folding itself against the frozen ground with a low-pitched metallic clang.
- In accordance with military methodology, the landers were arrayed in an arc, with their endgates facing the imposing granite mass and their forward ends resting within a few meters of the bank of the Merced river.
- They stood on the endgate of their shuttle craft, breathing the new planet's cold night air.
More definitions of endgateDefinition of endgate in:
- The US English dictionary