- Living in or penetrating into stone: endolithic algaeMore example sentences
- Exposure to rainwater, sea spray, and endolithic organisms may also bring about changes in the rock texture and mineralogical composition.
- A few samples exhibited particularly prevalent areas of endolithic borings around the margins of the rostra.
- At this point, it would be easy to say that we have found an endolithic organism and a good analogue for what we are searching for on Mars.
More definitions of endolithicDefinition of endolithic in:
- The US English dictionary