- A toxin present inside a bacterial cell that is released when it disintegrates. Compare with exotoxin.More example sentences
- One of those suspected factors is bacterial endotoxins because they are present in oral and nasal cavities and air pollutants.
- This only is effective, however, if the entire surface area of the product has been cleaned properly and no bacterial endotoxins remain because the sterilization process cannot inactivate toxins.
- It is a bacterial product containing both endotoxins and spores which are active on a variety of insects.
More definitions of endotoxinDefinition of endotoxin in:
- The US English dictionary