- A way of playing in the last few tricks which forces an opponent to make a disadvantageous lead.More example sentences
- Here you can learn about card passing technique, spade and heart suit management, how to make and defend against slams, strip plays and advanced endplays.
- Indeed he had the hoped-for cards for the endplay to work.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Force (an opponent) to make an endplay: the eight of clubs was led with the intention of endplaying WestMore example sentences
- If he plays four of hearts, West is endplayed to give one trick to him.
- When you won the spade king, you were endplayed in three suits.
More definitions of endplayDefinition of endplay in:
- The US English dictionary