noun (plural enduros)
- A long-distance race for motor vehicles or bicycles, typically over rough terrain, designed to test endurance.More example sentences
- Besides the thrill of great mountain bike enduros, Oldfield has struck up and cemented firm friendships with the elite of the mountain bike world.
- It was an enduro that had a high range and a low range, one for street and one for dirt.
- The event is run similar to a motocross enduro; one team member completes a lap followed by the next.
More definitions of enduroDefinition of enduro in:
- The US English dictionary