noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A volatile organic liquid used as a general anaesthetic.
More example sentences
- A halogenated ether; chemical formula: CHF2OCF2CHFCl
- It is important to notice that enflurane is volatile.
- Indeed, enflurane is a volatile anesthetic, and it equilibrates not only between water and lipids but also between water and air.
- On another hand, the quantities of enflurane estimated for the maximal effects shows that more enflurane can penetrate in the gel than in the fluid state.
More definitions of enfluraneDefinition of enflurane in:
- The US English dictionary