another term for graft1.
More example sentences
- The clergy, by getting themselves established by law, & ingrafted into the machine of government, have been a very formidable engine against the civil and religious rights of man.
- These cells were separated from other cells and then engrafted into mouse kidneys.
- In a successful transplant the new bone marrow migrates to the cavities of the large bones, engrafts and begins producing normal blood cells.
- More example sentences
- The early classification encompasses complications that occur during the first 30 days post-transplant, including the period before engraftment of the stem cells.
- Barker doesn't know why one transplant wins out over the other, but the mere presence of the losing transplant seems to facilitate engraftment of the winner, she says.
- And it could also explain why identical twins aren't truly identical; they may have very different patterns of cell engraftment as they go through life.
Definition of engraft in:
- The US English dictionary