- The final version of a legal document, especially a deed or statute.More example sentences
- I will prepare engrossments of the Settlement Agreement and you will prepare engrossments of the Trade Mark Agreement.
- If you provide me with an engrossment, I will forward it to my clients for execution.
- The solicitor was not happy with the engrossment and the will was executed again five days later, this time witnessed by two Italian gentlemen.
More definitions of engrossmentDefinition of engrossment in:
- The US English dictionary