- An apparatus for enlarging or reducing negatives or positives.More example sentences
- They produced cameras, lenses, projectors, enlargers, and movie cameras.
- Put any negative in the enlarger and raise the head so that the projected image is at least 33% larger than the area of the negative you will be contacting.
- These color prints are made in a traditional darkroom where an enlarger projects light through a slide onto special paper.
More definitions of enlargerDefinition of enlarger in:
- The US English dictionary