- 1The action of enrolling or being enrolled: the amount due must be paid on enrolment in October [count noun]: enrolments for teacher training have dropped off sharplyMore example sentences
- Registration indicates a higher level of training than enrolment.
- But if I stop I'll have to give my employers back the money they spent on registration and enrolment fees.
- Closing date for enrolment forms was on Tuesday March 1st, 2005 for Good Counsel Girls School.
- 1.1 [count noun] North American The number of people enrolled at a school or college: a record enrolment of 690 studentsMore example sentences
- These changes have occurred despite the fact that student enrollments in colleges and universities are at an all-time high.
- College enrollments rose, and students developed their own rules governing relationships.
- A year later, the college had an enrolment of 50 students, which remained constant until 1870.
More definitions of enrolmentDefinition of enrolment in:
- The US English dictionary