- another term for silage.More example sentences
- Chapter ten focuses more on the mechanical aspect of baling the ensilage, such as baler type, driver and baler behavior, methods of wrapping bales, storage of bales, and some economic comparisons of different baleage systems.
- The grains produced are mixed with ensilage and hay and supplemented with vitamins and minerals to create the most nutrition for the cows, therefore producing the highest quality milk for use in Braum's dairy products.
- Accustomed to ensilage, a full ration of alfalfa would start the cows scouring and by tomorrow morning the pasture would stink.
verbBack to top
- another term for ensile.
late 19th century: from French, from ensiler (see ensile).
More definitions of ensilageDefinition of ensilage in:
- The US English dictionary