- Cause to become caught up in complex difficulties or problems.More example sentences
- The accumulation of these kinds of anecdotal stories of corruption convinced him to set a trap to ensnarl slum landlords and city inspectors in a carefully documented web of official misconduct.
- Empowered with determination, he caught her by the hand, and so ensnarled her for life, for it marked the beginning of their bittersweet love.
- The game in which I am currently ensnarled is all about waiting.
More definitions of ensnarlDefinition of ensnarl in:
- The US English dictionary