- Relating to or occurring in the intestines: the complexity of the enteric nervous system enteric pathogensMore example sentences
- Gastric or enteric distension then may cause a shift of mediastinal structures.
- Of these, many laboratories are directly working on viruses causing respiratory, enteric and neurological diseases.
- In 1997, 2436 faeces samples from patients of gastroenteritis were processed for enteric pathogens.
early 19th century: from Greek enterikos, from enteron 'intestine'.
More definitions of entericDefinition of enteric in:
- The US English dictionary