- A capitalist society in which taking on financial risks in the hope of profit is encouraged.More example sentences
- It was quickly branded as an attack on the enterprise culture of the information technology industry.
- This is the most serious issue that the new government must address if it wants to develop an enterprise culture, create employment and encourage investment.
- With job losses in the sector in recent months, this is a good time to get the enterprise culture back.
More definitions of enterprise cultureDefinition of enterprise culture in:
- The US English dictionary