Definition of entirety in English:
The whole of something: she would have to stay in her room for the entirety of the weekend
More example sentences
- The entirety of this immense and civilised achievement is accessible only in libraries, or to those prepared to spend cash.
- The entirety of it is sensory overload, more than one can absorb in any one viewing.
- The entirety of medical records of a community are a non-renewable single good.
in its entirety
- As a whole; completely: the poem is too long to quote in its entirety hereMore example sentences
- The whole voyage took 46 days to complete and was followed in its entirety by the world's press.
- Perhaps the best way to start discussing this review is to quote it almost in its entirety.
- The circular emblem is approximately four inches in diameter in its entirety.