- 1The fact of having a right to something: full entitlement to fees and maintenance should be offeredMore example sentences
- The unit will provide information and advice to members of the public on their rights and entitlements.
- He was concerned that people were being turfed out without their legal entitlements.
- Staff will provide free, confidential advice on your rights and entitlements.
- 1.1The amount to which a person has a right: annual leave entitlementMore example sentences
- The letter informed her that her entitlement amounted to just £0.35 pence per fortnight.
- That long weekend can feel like a week in the sun, at a cost of two days out of an allotted annual holiday entitlement.
- It has been 30 years since the last increase in the minimum annual holiday entitlement.