- A way in to somewhere or something; an entrance.More example sentences
- For these reasons, split ductless systems are frequently found in educational and healthcare facilities, computer rooms, lobbies and building entryways.
- Each uses a variety of traps, doors, entryways, and sanitizing procedures to keep the insects inside until they are intentionally released on approved weed targets.
- It is suitable for entryways, lobbies, corridors, and other areas.
More definitions of entrywayDefinition of entryway in:
- The US English dictionary