- 1 [no object] (enure for/to) Law (Of a right or other advantage) belong or be available to: a release given to one of two joint contractors enures to the benefit of bothMore example sentences
- A servitude right of access enures to the benefit of the dominant tenement and no other.
- She testified that she was unaware of any substantial tax advantage enuring to her husband as a result of his receipt of the five additional shares in April of 1991.
- Where an easement, right or privilege for a legal estate is created, it shall enure for the benefit of the land to which it is intended to be annexed.
More definitions of enureDefinition of enure in:
- The US English dictionary