noun (plural enviros)
- short for environmentalist.More example sentences
- Editor's note: I believe the radical enviros actually know the facts above, and I have have had private conversations that bear out my belief.
- Enviros say their logistical plans are evolving alongside their message.
- Perhaps even more objectionable from enviros ' standpoint is the report's proposal to eliminate the independent commissions and boards that govern the regulation of California's air, water and utilities.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of enviroDefinition of enviro in:
- The US English dictionary