- An assessment of the extent to which an organization is observing practices which minimize harm to the environment: many of the leading companies carry out environmental audits of their activitiesMore example sentences
- Many companies declared as polluters are expected to object to the environmental audit, since not all companies were examined thoroughly.
- It offers a free environmental audit by an expert to advise and guide businesses to achieve more from their resources and gain a greener reputation.
- A company of its size and environmental leadership has undoubtedly conducted the full environmental audit.
More definitions of environmental auditDefinition of environmental audit in:
- The US English dictionary