noun (plural epimediums)
- A creeping plant of a genus which includes barrenwort.
More example sentences
- Genus Epimedium, family Berberidaceae
- Cut away the old foliage of Lenten lilies and epimediums so that you can see the flowers properly before the new leaves are produced.
- Good companion plants include heuchera, heucherella, tiarella, epimedium, and pulmonaria.
- Pretty geraniums and epimediums provide ground cover and the outer path is sheltered with a seven-metre tall pergola.
modern Latin, from Greek epimēdion.