(also equal opportunity)
- The right to be treated without discrimination, especially on the grounds of one’s sex, race, or age: legislation concerning race relations and equal opportunities equal opportunity in education [as modifier]: an equal opportunity policyMore example sentences
- The report reveals that many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies in place, and where they do they are often out of date.
- Many health boards and trusts have no specific race and equal opportunities policies.
- A good employer will have agreed equal opportunities and other policies such as anti-harassment with the union.
More definitions of equal opportunitiesDefinition of equal opportunities in:
- The US English dictionary