- another term for equative.More example sentences
- When a crossover occurs between the centromere and the locus (types II and III), the first division can be either equational (type II) or reductional (type III< 93 vs.96%).
- The present author therefore proposed to restrict the application to the atomic sentences of equational theories, that is to sentences of the form f = 0.
- This is surely a simple presumption of Newton's 2nd law in its equational form of Force = mass multiplied by momentum (a).
More definitions of equationalDefinition of equational in:
- The US English dictionary