- A spiral such that the angle between the tangent and the radius vector is the same for all points of the spiral. Also called logarithmic spiral.More example sentences
- The evolute and the involute of an equiangular spiral is an identical equiangular spiral.
- A sawtooth road, for instance, requires a wheel pasted together from pieces of an equiangular spiral.
- Given a set of equiangular lines, let c be the cosine of the common angle.
More definitions of equiangular spiralDefinition of equiangular spiral in:
- The US English dictionary