Having the same end or result.
- The equifinal trajectory is an ideal succession of angles and velocities that comprise a long window of time during which releasing the ball at any moment would lead to success.
- Hypothesis 1 predicted that organizational performance across the sample would be higher in trade-off than in suboptimal equifinal situations.
- Example sentences
- Heider draws a further distinction between equifinality that can arise in ‘impersonal causation’ such as the predictable ultimate resting position of a pendulum or of a marble thrown in a bowl.
- The concepts of multifinality and equifinality can be invoked here to suggest that multiple pathways can lead to both resilience and maladaptation in the context of the reunification process.
- Next, the principles of equifinality and multifinality are pertinent.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: equi|final
Definition of equifinal in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.