- (Of a head or limb) depicted as cut off in a jagged line: a stag’s head erasedMore example sentences
- It is therefore important when examining a slaver on foot to see that it is struck with the obligatory lion passant or leopard's head erased mark.
- The Arms are blazoned as: Gules, a chevron between a griffin's head erased or in base, and two bezants in chief.
- The hawks' heads erased Gules reflect the arms of the Chief of Clan MacNeacail.
More definitions of erasedDefinition of erased in:
- The US English dictionary