- A piece of soft rubber or plastic used to rub out something written.More example sentences
- Pencils, erasers, small plastic figurines, and other nonedible items make good trick-or-treat prizes.
- Just fill all of the baskets with plastic spiders and erasers and combs and put them on every shelf with a different ticket value.
- A high school drop out, Mano's passion for odd things can be traced to his school days when as an eight year old he amused his friends by inserting chalk pieces and erasers into his nostril and pulling them out through his mouth.
More definitions of eraserDefinition of eraser in:
- The US English dictionary