- A postulated region round a black hole, from which energy could escape.More example sentences
- If we ever come across a black hole in the future, and provided we are sufficiently technologically advanced, we may be able to utilise the ergosphere of a black hole to extract energy.
- A global observer sees a region around rotating black holes, called the ergosphere, as possibly bending electromagnetic radiation according to a negative refractive index.
- Each quantum a heavily compressed package of that essential single substance, locked forever inside the tiny ergosphere that it created for itself.
More definitions of ergosphereDefinition of ergosphere in:
- The US English dictionary