A widely distributed herbaceous plant of the daisy family, which is sometimes cultivated as an ornamental.
- Genus Erigeron, family Compositae
More example sentences
- Mine flowered a little later this year but is still going strong, having outlived the penstemon and erigeron it is planted with.
- Erigeron Spindrift makes growing ordinary karvinskianus pointless!
- The steam-distilled fraction of the aerial parts of Erigeron speciosus was tested for activity against strawberry plant pathogenic fungi.
Definition of erigeron in:
- The US English dictionary