1The quality or character of being erotic: a disturbing blend of violence and eroticism
More example sentences
- Anyone who looks at Whitney's emblems is fascinated by their monumental dimension, but he/she is also allured by their eroticism and their violence.
- She is strong and beautiful, but her eroticism is restrained, her nipples toned down, their paleness an attenuated sign of disease.
- It's so easy to mock eroticism that you just have to hope people aren't going to pick on you.
1.1Sexual desire or excitement.
- Sexuality, eroticism and desire are important for all of us.
- In an ideal world, both women and men would be able to communicate what they want sexually, and this means both their desires and eroticism.
- Sexuality, eroticism, and lust are important themes in Vizenor's texts.
Definition of eroticism in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.