Definition of eroticize in English:
Give (something or someone) erotic qualities: we will explore why certain symbols and body shapes are eroticized porn eroticizes immorality (as adjective eroticized) eroticized images
More example sentences
- In his hallucinatory images, eroticized decorative motifs derived from organic forms add an emotional charge to an apocalyptic vision.
- The process of sensitizing us to child porn also forces us to eroticize children.
- I am not the origin of the desire that operates within my vision; it is from Eros that I derive the libidinal quality of my gaze which eroticizes the world.
- Example sentences
- The film is striking in its eroticization of the male figure, and its story of resentment, loyalty and self-sacrifice reveals more about the darkest aspects of human nature with each successive viewing.
- This is a take on the the blurring effect Japanese censors use to conceal genitals and penetration, or rather the resulting eroticization thereof.
- Women's eroticisation of traditional power relationships makes the process of evaluating a boyfriend for his earning power seem acceptable, rather than mercenary, to most men and women.
Definition of eroticize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan