Give (something or someone) erotic qualities: we will explore why certain symbols and body shapes are eroticized porn eroticizes immorality (as adjective eroticized) eroticized images
More example sentences
- In his hallucinatory images, eroticized decorative motifs derived from organic forms add an emotional charge to an apocalyptic vision.
- The process of sensitizing us to child porn also forces us to eroticize children.
- I am not the origin of the desire that operates within my vision; it is from Eros that I derive the libidinal quality of my gaze which eroticizes the world.
- More example sentences
- The film is striking in its eroticization of the male figure, and its story of resentment, loyalty and self-sacrifice reveals more about the darkest aspects of human nature with each successive viewing.
- This is a take on the the blurring effect Japanese censors use to conceal genitals and penetration, or rather the resulting eroticization thereof.
- Women's eroticisation of traditional power relationships makes the process of evaluating a boyfriend for his earning power seem acceptable, rather than mercenary, to most men and women.
More definitions of eroticizeDefinition of eroticize in:
- The US English dictionary