- A boy employed in a shop or office to make deliveries and run other errands.More example sentences
- Efforts are also made to appoint a common plumber or electrician, someone to iron clothes or even employ an errand boy.
- After his expulsion, Roger began working as an errand boy for the local sheriff's office but was fired when they found out that he was stealing candy from the office leukemia fund-raising box.
- The police were informed, and the defendant was arrested, the shop proprietor testified that they had been her slippers, and that the defendant was formerly her errand boy.
More definitions of errand boyDefinition of errand boy in:
- The US English dictionary