noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A rare acute form of leukaemia in which there is proliferation of immature red and white blood cells.More example sentences
- According to the recent World Health Organization classification, acute erythroid leukemias are divided into erythroleukemia and pure erythroid leukemia, based on the presence or absence of a significant myeloid component.
- Several autoimmune phenomena, including autoimmune hemolytic anemia and positive rheumatoid factor, have been reported in patients with erythroleukemia.
- No membrane expression of E-cadherin was present in any of the 14 bone marrow biopsy specimens from patients with erythroleukemia.
More definitions of erythroleukaemiaDefinition of erythroleukaemia in:
- The US English dictionary