- A dish of fish that is fried then marinated in vinegar and spices.More example sentences
- I started with red mullet escabeche, which was a little dry but otherwise interesting and well presented.
- There were lush slabs of slow-roasted pork belly and meltingly tender duck legs, a piquant escabeche of red mullet and a truly remarkable lemon tart to finish.
- Our gardener friend had the escabeche of mackerel, tomato consommé and seaweed sorbet.
More definitions of escabecheDefinition of escabeche in:
- The US English dictionary