- A system for self-improvement aimed at developing a person’s potential through intensive group awareness and training sessions.More example sentences
- I have never attended a session of either est or Landmark but from what I can gather from those who have, the experience is not likely to be dull.
- The new objects of mass consciousness are not marches and peace signs, but things like est, gestalt, smorgasbord, hypnotism, tai chi, health food etc, etc.
- Many people apparently find that their lives are better after they get involved in est, NLP, Landmark Forum, or Scientology.
1970s (originally US): acronym from Erhard Seminars Training, from the name of Werner Erhard (born 1935), the American businessman who devised the technique.
More definitions of ESTDefinition of est in:
- The US English dictionary