- 1A company or business that sells and rents out buildings and land for clients: I work in an estate agencyMore example sentences
- One evening a leaflet came through the door from an estate agency.
- Irish estate agency Lisney has already predicted that discount stores will eventually control up to 40 per cent of the Irish retail market.
- She was employed by an estate agency in Mallorca.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The activity or profession of selling and renting out buildings and land for clients: the regulations apply to firms involved in surveying, valuing, and estate agencyMore example sentences
- There are currently around 13,500 partnerships in the North alone, operating in all areas of business activity, including construction, catering and estate agency, as well as the professional sector.
- We've covered a very wide range of jobs and people in a relatively short run of programmes from estate agency to teaching and from journalism to vets.
- He chose redundancy and, when redeployment agencies tried to steer him towards management consultancy and project management, he felt the time was right for estate agency.
More definitions of estate agencyDefinition of estate agency in:
- The US English dictionary