- The deliberate and systematic destruction of the culture of an ethnic group: ethnocide is being carried out against the indigenous people by the destruction of our way of lifeMore example sentences
- In numerous interventions before diverse U.N. bodies they have documented how long-term and on-going government policies of ethnocide and forced assimilation blatantly violate U.N. Covenants.
- In reality both of these men are victims of ethnocide and forced assimilation and both to date are pawns of the Caucasian power structure which has always violated the human rights of Afro-Descendants.
- Our problems are rooted in centuries of U.S. government-imposed ethnocide and forced assimilation and the solutions must be as broad and deep as the problems.
More definitions of ethnocideDefinition of ethnocide in:
- The US English dictionary