noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A viscous liquid used in making detergents and emulsifying agents.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: NH2CH2CH2NH2
- The compounds used to create it include ethylenediamine, formaldehyde and sodium cyanide.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to aminophylline, ethylenediamine (contained in aminophylline), oxtriphylline, or theophylline.
- The additives were prepared from amines (such as tetraethylenepentamine, triethylenetetramine, diethylenetriamine and ethylenediamine (EDA)) and formaldehyde.
More definitions of ethylenediamineDefinition of ethylenediamine in:
- The US English dictionary