- Relating to or denoting an alloy which has a minimum transformation temperature between a solid solution and a simple mixture of metals.More example sentences
- Silicon and aluminum increase the graphitization potential for both the eutectic and eutectoid transformations and increase the number of graphite particles.
- The transformation of austenite below the eutectoid temperature can best be presented in an isothermal transformation diagram, in which the beginning and end of transformation is plotted as a function of temperature and time.
- Fig.2 shows the effect of alloys on the eutectoid temperature.
nounBack to top
More definitions of eutectoidDefinition of eutectoid in:
- The US English dictionary