- Having a normally functioning thyroid gland: these hormones feedback on the pituitary, resulting in the desired euthyroid steady stateMore example sentences
- This will help the physicians to arrive at an unequivocal diagnosis of thyroid function in patients having euthyroid hyperthyroxinaemia, euthyroid hypothyroxinaemia or euthyroxinaemic hyperthyroidism.
- At one year, if the patient is clinically and biochemically euthyroid and a thyroid-stimulating antibody level is not detectable, therapy can be discontinued.
- The reference range for thyroid stimulating hormone, established from measurement in 29 subjects, was used to classify 22 euthyroid subjects as having subclinical hypothyroidism.
More definitions of euthyroidDefinition of euthyroid in:
- The US English dictionary