- another term for even money. the colt was 4-6 favourite after opening at evensMore example sentences
- Even though the Essex Exocet was drawn against world number two Stephen Hendry in the semis, he was rather stingily priced before the match at evens to lift the crown.
- The upshot is a smug bookie that goes home happy whether Man Utd wins at evens or Fulham come in at 200-1.
- It is simply - it is the difference between the asset consisting of a bookmaker's ticket which says, ‘You will get one dollar if a horse at evens wins’ and the value of 50 cents.
More definitions of evensDefinition of evens in:
- The US English dictionary