- Constantly changing, especially in an unpredictable way: a kaleidoscopic vision of an ever-shifting landscapeMore example sentences
- Various media keep us in touch not only with the fate of the notorious and celebrated, but also with the ever-shifting ideas and fashions that form the currency for social discourse.
- Is the system getting more and more convoluted as the board tries to figure out what ever-shifting community standards are in this day and age?
- The story that emerges is one of a contested and ever-shifting landscape that advanced, receded, and adjusted in relation to patterns of colonial settlement and incorporation.
More definitions of ever-shiftingDefinition of ever-shifting in:
- The US English dictionary