adjectivechiefly US Law
- another term for evidential.More example sentences
- It is not for an appellate court to revisit evidentiary findings of the trial judge absent an error in law as to how such evidence is to be considered.
- Any complaints about the plaintiff's evidentiary frailties merged with the offer.
- After conclusion of the evidentiary stage of the voir dire, the status of transcript 4 was raised with the judge.
More definitions of evidentiaryDefinition of evidentiary in:
- The US English dictionary