- Having wicked or harmful intentions; malicious: evil-minded people are using him to get into power invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulersMore example sentences
- A patient named Clarice has become resigned to beatings by her evil-minded husband.
- On the 28th of February, 1880, J. C. Kesterson's warehouse and Dooley's hotel were consumed by fire, also supposed to have been the work of some evil-minded genius.
- She thinks the virus was created by "evil-minded scientists".
More definitions of evil-mindedDefinition of evil-minded in:
- The US English dictionary