- Having an extremely unpleasant smell: an evil-smelling cesspitMore example sentences
- As I came up he was lighting rank tobacco, in a cutty pipe, with an evil-smelling match, and the flame showed me the suspicion of a smile.
- It was always fish on a Friday, and at this particular convent it was invariably a somewhat evil-smelling fish pie - its smell haunts me to this day.
- The first spill of some 5,000 tonnes of oil fouled beaches with an evil-smelling bed of tar, killed or coated hundreds of seabirds and caused untold damage to the region's renowned shellfish and fish resources.
More definitions of evil-smellingDefinition of evil-smelling in:
- The US English dictionary