- A former president of a particular country or organization: Finland’s ex-president an ex-president of the National Farmers' UnionMore example sentences
- The interview runs under the heading "Our worst ex-president."
- The Human Rights new investigation will be based on the results of trials carried out during the regime of ex-president Suharto.
- Lobbying foreign governments to subvert the diplomatic efforts of a sitting president is something ex-presidents simply do not do.
More definitions of ex-presidentDefinition of ex-president in:
- The US English dictionary