- another term for perfecta.More example sentences
- ‘Win, place, and show, exactas, quinellas, and daily doubles should be $2 prices,’ Gutfreund said.
- The takeout rate will be lowered from 19% to 16% on daily double, exacta, trifecta, superfecta, and pick three wagering.
- Too often, exactas, trifectas, and superfectas are influenced by jockeys who can't win the race and decide to stop riding in the final few strides.
1960s: from American Spanish quiniela exacta 'exact quinella'.
More definitions of exactaDefinition of exacta in:
- The US English dictionary